All-Star I Had To Laugh When

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is Maryland too full of gyms?

• Total voters
[quote="imrichhowboutu, post: 413508"
[URL='http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=209736093730852961122.0004a97648e6f8e895a86']Please do not edit anything on the map that already exists. [/URL]
[/quote]

oops, I should have read it thoroughly, sorry I tried to edit a gym and i'm not sure if it did but I saw the gym "Xplosion Cheer Center" it was already on the map but the location was a little off. The actual gym and address comes up when you google it in the search on the map but the actual spot that comes up is not where the actual gym is!

Yep - they are PA Elite and Penn Elite. One is from out towards Harrisburg and the other is from Collegeville. PA Elite is Blue, Orange and White and Penn Elite is Red, Blue and White.
The gym I cheered for was purple, black, and white.

s
I did one for Illinois off the Wiki.. it's pretty pathetic- both my skills in "paint" and the sporadic areas of gyms.

2my9gp.jpg
[/IMG]

Edit: Sorry it's huge!

i think southern illinois is lacking a liiitttleee. D;. that makes me sad, i used to live there.

and there are like six other gyms you dont have on here lol

I went to get my mail today and I recieved a letter from the Nitros. It said:

7/22/11
Thank you for your patience regarding the closing of the Westminster location of the Nitros. It was with deep regret that this happened.we do have your contact info in our database and will inform WHEN we reopen in that area.
Again our apologies and we wish you continued success in cheerleading.
Good luck!
Glenn and Stephanie Sutch
Program directors- East Coast Nitros

68h9cj.jpg

I think we are a bit full...

I live in Scranton and the only ones I know of are Keystone Extreme and All Star Cheer Academy. World Cup is about 3 hours away from where I live.

I did one for Illinois off the Wiki.. it's pretty pathetic- both my skills in "paint" and the sporadic areas of gyms.

2my9gp.jpg
[/IMG]

Edit: Sorry it's huge!
really random but i feel like tennessee and illinois have a lot of the same county names! whoever named them back in the day wasn't very original! lol

There is also Dynasty Elite and premier athletics in Bradenton, Funtastics in Sarasota, all of the teams South of Orlando atleast 10 including all the miami teams..like top gun double down allstars in Orlando, ocala elite, all the teams in north florida like cheer florida, force elite, Pan handle teams.. umm extreme allstars melbourne? if they are still around. gym etc or polk county in lakeland? broward elite.. florida triple threat.. boca extreme.. elite cheer & dance.. encore..flip factory..infinity allstars.. lake mary.. pasco elite.. spirit of florida.. .stars athletics tampa, ultimate cheer & dance, world class... && about another 20 + teams. Florida is loaded!

yes florida is loaded! extreme is melbourne is still around. freedom athletics is rockledge. double down. infinity. and then there are so many allstar dance teams as well.

Here are the directions to add your Gym location to my Map.
Click this link -> http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=209736093730852961122.0004a97648e6f8e895a86

Please use the search bar in google to enter the name of the location and/or the street address. Once you locate the correct address, click on the red arrow corresponding to that location. On there you will see the option to "Save to Map" Select this map to save it to.

Please do not edit anything on the map that already exists.

I messed up. I was able to add the address, but not the gym name.

Back