All-Star I Heard Kiara Nowlin Is Coming To Wisconsin For Tumbling Clinic..where?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 24, 2012
My sister lives in Illinois and would love to pay for her to go for her birthday. Does anyone know where she will be in Wisconsin? It is in June I read somewhere
Thanks

Yeah she is. I read it and my sister called. I just need to find out where so I can sign up.

For once I am happy that I live in Wisconsin!!! Do you have to be a member of this gym that it is at to go?

For once I am happy that I live in Wisconsin!!! Do you have to be a member of this gym that it is at to go?

I think it's open to the public. Envy has been posting it on all the Wisconsin gyms' facebook pages- I think you have to pre-register, but I don't think you have to be a member of their gym.

I think it's open to the public. Envy has been posting it on all the Wisconsin gyms' facebook pages- I think you have to pre-register, but I don't think you have to be a member of their gym.
Awesome! I must be there...
:)

In case you are interested...I will post all the states Kiara will be coming to this summer. Todd is sending me this info now...be right back...:) She's a busy girl:)

The dates and times are still being confirmed but these are the states on Kiaras schedule this summer...:)
Kentucky, Wisconsin, New Jersey, Texas, Oklahoma, California and Pennsylvania.

This week though...she is at Smoed tryouts...;)

So I talked to Kari from Envy and they will come on here to invite everyone. They did not know they could. They also sent invites to all the gyms in Wi and Illinois. There is a fee and it includes a tee shirt. I will tell you it is cheaper then a private lesson at a gym. You get to take pics and get autographs. My sis ter is so excited. It is all broken by levels. I might fly in for this. They are really making a big production to make kiara and her family welcomed. Email is [email protected]. Well worth it. I signed her up for both days. Maybe I'll see some of you there.

So I talked to Kari from Envy and they will come on here to invite everyone. They did not know they could. They also sent invites to all the gyms in Wi and Illinois. There is a fee and it includes a tee shirt. I will tell you it is cheaper then a private lesson at a gym. You get to take pics and get autographs. My sis ter is so excited. It is all broken by levels. I might fly in for this. They are really making a big production to make kiara and her family welcomed. Email is [email protected]. Well worth it. I signed her up for both days. Maybe I'll see some of you there.
I am so happy to read this...Kiara is my cp's teammate and Kiara and her parents are the sweetest people ever. Humble, generous and kind. They couldnt have picked nicer people to have an event for...it will be so great for the kids coming. Her dad also messaged me last night about one summer trip I didnt mention. Kiara is traveling to Haiti on a Christian relief trip. Not in the states but it will be amazing for her I am sure...:)

I dragged my cp to the expo in the Dolphin hotel the Friday of Worlds. I say dragged because we felt like we walked for miles from the lobby to the expo ballroom. We walked in and it appeared to be very small with not much going on (this was late Friday afternoon just before it closed, maybe it was livelier earlier). But we were rewarded for our travels ... we got to watch Shooting Stars practice their routine full out and we had the opportunity to talk one-on-one with Kiara. My cp got her picture with Kiara and her autograph. That pic was posted to facebook before we made it out the door!

I dragged my cp to the expo in the Dolphin hotel the Friday of Worlds. I say dragged because we felt like we walked for miles from the lobby to the expo ballroom. We walked in and it appeared to be very small with not much going on (this was late Friday afternoon just before it closed, maybe it was livelier earlier). But we were rewarded for our travels ... we got to watch Shooting Stars practice their routine full out and we had the opportunity to talk one-on-one with Kiara. My cp got her picture with Kiara and her autograph. That pic was posted to facebook before we made it out the door!

I thought the Expo had bus transportation all day?

Back