All-Star I Just Saw The Twinkles Documentary!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Have you seen the Twinkles documentary?

• Total voters
Aug 30, 2013
After months of seeing it in my suggestions box, I finally decided to watch it last night. Its really good!!! It seems like the mama drama isn't only on cheer perfection and dance moms!

The documentary is 3 years old. That's a long time in your suggestion box..lol

LOL ikr! Let's just say that I get carried away with watching cheer and other miscellaneous videos....

It's such a fantastic documentary, I've been saying this since it came out but it needs to be shown on TV
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

It should! The professionalism in the filming makes you feel like you're watching it on TV!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

After months of seeing it in my suggestions box, I finally decided to watch it last night. Its really good!!! It seems like the mama drama isn't only on cheer perfection and dance moms!
Just like you Glamorazzi, I did not watch this documentary until around April 2013 and I that is when I started thinking about moving my then 10yo to a different gym.... I asked my daughter if she wanted to check out this WC... We met Joelle and the other coaches and fell in love with the atmosphere and decided to tryout for the Twinkles and the rest is history.... The documentary is all true, but only thing that is not true is the suppose Mama Drama...at least, not on this year's team...

Just like you Glamorazzi, I did not watch this documentary until around April 2013 and I that is when I started thinking about moving my then 10yo to a different gym.... I asked my daughter if she wanted to check out this WC... We met Joelle and the other coaches and fell in love with the atmosphere and decided to tryout for the Twinkles and the rest is history.... The documentary is all true, but only thing that is not true is the suppose Mama Drama...at least, not on this year's team...

When I was watching the documentary, I was thinking: "Wait..... Isn't @pebbles49 's cp on the Twinkles?"

Your daughter is very lucky to be on such a great team! As for the mama drama; its good to hear that (on this year's team) there isn't any Dance Moms or Cheer Perfection style fighting xD

Back