All-Star I Know This Is All Star, But Look At This..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Isn't this the high school where most of the girls from Basics Superstars were cheering at? I miss that program... they were SO talented and to think they essentially had to choose school cheering over allstar [something about WV regulations] breaks my heart =/

Isn't this the high school where most of the girls from Basics Superstars were cheering at? I miss that program... they were SO talented and to think they essentially had to choose school cheering over allstar [something about WV regulations] breaks my heart =/
Yes, it's soo sad. The people from the rivalry school made this huge deal about those girls being on basics so the judge made the rule that you can't cheer both all star and high school. After that they thought they would be able to beat them, and nope.. they still continued their streak and won 12 STRAIGHT state titles.

These girls actually do stunt, they were in ohio which doesnt allow stunting. Im pretty sure they actually competed switch ups this year.

Holy cow....that was amazing! I used to HATE tumbling on hard floor...hurt my hands. Mad props to those girls!

Since most of these girls live close to the Pennsylvania border, a lot of them have cheered at Pittsburgh Superstars and FCA. They are very talented.

WV should really start putting those girls on mats. It's only logical....

And what a talented squad! Their skills would only get better on a mat I bet.

Ya when basics went away they started going to PSS, or FCA. But if they do hs cheer they can't go until after december when states are over.

@Brooks44, sorry I forgot to mention many of those girls went to Basics first. What I forgot to mention was that they cheer outside of WV for all-star since it's legal for them to do both I believe. I know a few of the girls who did.

Oh, maybe they changed the rule? Idk it was a more recent change like 5 years ago? Idk i'll have to check but after my freshman year i chose all star instead of joining in the middle of the year.

Back