All-Star I Know This Is All Star, But Look At This..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@Brooks44, sorry I forgot to mention many of those girls went to Basics first. What I forgot to mention was that they cheer outside of WV for all-star since it's legal for them to do both I believe. I know a few of the girls who did.
That is true, I do know about 5 girls who went up to PSS and another girl that went up to FCA last year, but a couple of them went back to hs and now that states is done they have returned to their all star teams. Idk about all this mumbo jumbo, I'm just saying that these girls are AHMAZING! & I know at this time they weren't aloud to do both, and i give them major props for doing PERFECT fulls on the hard gym floor. They look as if they can pull doubles no problem, I love Brooke, they are always incredible.

WOW! really nice! I'd like to see the other team who won if these girls didn't....do you happen to have a link of their performance?

I remember seeing this video somewhere before, maybe the old boards? Not sure, but I can't even imagine doing just half of this routine. Can you believe those girls tumbling at 2:27?! :eek: I can barely do one pass across the whole basketball court without being out of breath. IMO they need to fundraise for mats or somehow get mats donated to them-I'd love to see their talent in stunting as well as their fierce tumbling which would be even more amazing on a mat!

Yes, it's soo sad. The people from the rivalry school made this huge deal about those girls being on basics so the judge made the rule that you can't cheer both all star and high school. After that they thought they would be able to beat them, and nope.. they still continued their streak and won 12 STRAIGHT state titles.

I'm a sophomore and on Brooke's competition squad this year .. we actually didn't win States this year, so it's still at 11 :( we were super close but lost by 4 points :(

this is us at this year's regionals, we won by 30 points.
http://www.facebook.com/v/1561744656811

and this is this year's states.. basically the worst runthrough we EVER did and were still only 4 points behind first.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l00qdKMEro
^ i know all the tumbling is cut off basically, but everything except the cartwheel handspring tucks right at the beginnning are fulls.

I was on Basics before Brooke .. and that was one of the most difficult decisions to make between Basics & Brooke, but I made a good decision because it was the most amazing experience of my life. I was also on PSS last year .. there were 2 Brooke girls on Coed when I was on All Girl with two girls who graduated from Brooke the year before, and my flyer this year was on FCA last year. We didn't compete last year because of last minute coaching changes and quite a few girls quitting so we barely had enough girls to have a legit competition squad.

I think the tumbling classes are still up, but the team doesn't exsist anymore.

I'm a sophomore and on Brooke's competition squad this year .. we actually didn't win States this year, so it's still at 11 :( we were super close but lost by 4 points :(

this is us at this year's regionals, we won by 30 points.
http://www.facebook.com/v/1561744656811

and this is this year's states.. basically the worst runthrough we EVER did and were still only 4 points behind first.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l00qdKMEro
^ i know all the tumbling is cut off basically, but everything except the cartwheel handspring tucks right at the beginnning are fulls.

I was on Basics before Brooke .. and that was one of the most difficult decisions to make between Basics & Brooke, but I made a good decision because it was the most amazing experience of my life. I was also on PSS last year .. there were 2 Brooke girls on Coed when I was on All Girl with two girls who graduated from Brooke the year before, and my flyer this year was on FCA last year. We didn't compete last year because of last minute coaching changes and quite a few girls quitting so we barely had enough girls to have a legit competition squad.
Oh ya it was 11, but oh well, Brooke is legit one of the GREATESt high school teams to go down in cheerleading history. watching you guys is soo amazing Brook has the wow factor every year!

Brooke is completely amazinggg!!!! duh! and I REALLY miss Basics :( I remember them coming to Columbus comps and blowing teams away. But Pittsburgh is the deal as well as FCA! Cant wait to see Famous Superstars as well :D

Brooke is completely amazinggg!!!! duh! and I REALLY miss Basics :( I remember them coming to Columbus comps and blowing teams away. But Pittsburgh is the deal as well as FCA! Cant wait to see Famous Superstars as well :D
Me either! I'm pretty sure they are going to spirit of hope, I hope someone posts a video!

Back