OT I Need Some Serious Help Guys!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jun 12, 2010
Okay so over the summer i started hanging out with one of my friends who i hadn't talked to in a long time. I was going to be a freshman in high school and she was a sophomore. she hangs out with a lot of older kids and i guess going into high school i felt like i had to be cool so i changed more than i even knew was possible and i hate how i am now. i honestly do. i feel self centered and i hate the attention that i get and i hate how i feel all the time about myself. i want to be myself again and when i told one of my best friends that i wanted to change back but it was hard the only thing he said was that i can only change as much as i want to and it wasnt so hard for me to change in the first place so how hard could it be to change back. the problem is that i honestly don't remember how to be who i was before. and i need to be like that again. just a more matured version. does anyone have any advice on how to get back to how i used to be and drain any ounce of fake i have from my body?

Back