I Want To Open My Own Gym

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am in the process of creating my own gym. Does anyone have tips or advice that could help me in the process.
I will caution you up front that this thread could get interesting.

There have been a few similar posts like this recently you could try searching for that could help.

Definitely not a complete list or things I would recommend but I'll toss a few out for you.

A good business plan

Hire a good accountant

Get insurance

Have many years experience coaching all stars and working in the office to have an idea of how the business runs.

ETA: make sure you have proper USASF certification levels for coaching

**With hands on your hips**

Last edited:
I will caution you up front that this thread could get interesting.

There have been a few similar posts like this recently you could try searching for that could help.

Definitely not a complete list or things I would recommend but I'll toss a few out for you.

A good business plan

Hire a good accountant

Get insurance

Have many years experience coaching all stars and working in the office to have an idea of how the business runs.

ETA: make sure you have proper USASF certification levels for coaching

**With hands on your hips**
**And a smile on your lips**

Don't bite off more than you can chew. It's totally acceptable to start small. If you get turnout of 15 senior aged girls, but none have cheered before start with senior 1. Aim high, but start small, everybody's gotta start somewhere! :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Don't bite off more than you can chew. It's totally acceptable to start small. If you get turnout of 15 senior aged girls, but none have cheered before start with senior 1. Aim high, but start small, everybody's gotta start somewhere! :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Totally possible!

Back