All-Star I Wish ______________ Had A 2by2 Video.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wish Coach Mike had a 2x2 video. It'd be awesome.
smiley-dance005.gif

ME. It would be complete with sassy..things and sassy me walkin' around and sassy me doing the dishes and ideally me sassily walking around worlds commentating on everything in my line of sight including but not limited to: various disney patrons, various people infiltrating the fierceboard section, various people confused by the boards extraordinary loudness at worlds, various uniforms, squirrels, birds, people in swimsuits, people 'swimming', the venue, their choice in backdrop, etc. Plus those of you who have never seen me before/heard me speak (which is all but maybe 2 of you) would actually know that I am, believe it or not, NOT an old woman with a fancy red coat and an accent. Although I would like a fancy red coat and an accent..

Or Gabi Butler. Because we are both small..and FULL OF MIGHTY. Well she is, anyway. :D

darn kristenthegreat, you stole my idea! i want a video of me just living my life...he could do the slow motion replays of me tripping or dropping things. it'd go viral instantly.

darn kristenthegreat, you stole my idea! i want a video of me just living my life...he could do the slow motion replays of me tripping or dropping things. it'd go viral instantly.
People would bow in awe at the sheer splendor. Me slow-mo tossing my hair, me slow-mo putting on my sunglasses and saying something ridiculously obvious (a la that lead guy on CSI: Miami), me slow-mo hitting the garbage can when I back my car out of the driveway, me slow-mo spinning in circles for no reason. Utter majesty..

People would bow in awe at the sheer splendor. Me slow-mo tossing my hair, me slow-mo putting on my sunglasses and saying something ridiculously obvious (a la that lead guy on CSI: Miami), me slow-mo hitting the garbage can when I back my car out of the driveway, me slow-mo spinning in circles for no reason. Utter majesty..

#dead

LOL you're too much.

Back