All-Star Iasf Video Coverage

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 2, 2010
i am a registered member now but i am checking the video feed.. and their is nothing on their at all their says no videos... i just want to know if its just me or they havent started yet

IASF worlds starts tomorrow, the worlds competition that is today is the ICU worlds which has Team USA, Team Canada etc. competing.

Newbie Question:

If I purchase the V.O.D. service how quick are they posted? is it real time, a slight delay like Cheersport or something else?

Need this info before I purchase it. Thanks!

Newbie Question:

If I purchase the V.O.D. service how quick are they posted? is it real time, a slight delay like Cheersport or something else?

Need this info before I purchase it. Thanks!
Slight delay. 30 mins to an hour I'd say?

Try this
http://iasfworlds.org/worlds/2011event/
Then click on the 2011 Worlds video subscription service.
Then click the 2011 register link and you should be good to go to sign up. I think there is a message saying that if you have AOL as your browser then you need to use Internet explorer or Firefox because AOL blocks log in.

Did that, using firefox. I'm all signed in now but it says error when I click purchase video pass:(

Did that, using firefox. I'm all signed in now but it says error when I click purchase video pass:(

You don't want to login you want to click the register link instead and it should work. Just register with the e-mail you always use and put all your info in then it should take you to the purchase page.

Back