Icc Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 5, 2012
Was just wondering who was going? Looking forward to watching everyone compete! Was just wondering if anyone had any cheer shirts they'd be selling/trading? :) Looking forward to meeting some of you guys!!!

I won't be competing but may be going to support :) are you competing?

I'll be there competing. If the UK Forum is to be believed its going to be a verrrrry long day!

I just saw that- Unity Black on at 10pm!? Really!? I have a feeling that UK comps will start to be run over 3 days next year...

I've decided to make the most of competitions and actually try and do more than just sit there for most of the day! I'd really like to try and say hi to you guys :) And it looks like we'll have lots of time haha!

sophiewofie I have a blue Cheer Athletics top that I've been trying to trade as it's a size too small! You don't happen to be an Adult Small do you? And have an AM shirt you'd want to trade for it? Don't worry if you don't, I know it's an odd request!

I'm so excited :)

I've decided to make the most of competitions and actually try and do more than just sit there for most of the day! I'd really like to try and say hi to you guys :) And it looks like we'll have lots of time haha!

sophiewofie I have a blue Cheer Athletics top that I've been trying to trade as it's a size too small! You don't happen to be an Adult Small do you? And have an AM shirt you'd want to trade for it? Don't worry if you don't, I know it's an odd request!

I'm so excited :)

Have you got kik? Is it the blue claw shirt? I don't have any shirts to trade atm but I'd happily buy it from you if your up for selling it? :)

Have you got kik? Is it the blue claw shirt? I don't have any shirts to trade atm but I'd happily buy it from you if your up for selling it? :)

I don't have kik sorry! But yep it is indeed! I would be more than happy to sell it, It's basically new (only had it on for a second to try it on then saw it was too small) and has been folded up in my wardrobe, if you're still interested I'll get back to you on a price? :)

I don't have kik sorry! But yep it is indeed! I would be more than happy to sell it, It's basically new (only had it on for a second to try it on then saw it was too small) and has been folded up in my wardrobe, if you're still interested I'll get back to you on a price? :)

I am very interested? Do you want to message me about or do you have a email address i can speak to you on? Thanks!

Back