All-Star Ice Buying Out Speed Athletics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 23, 2014
2edzj15.jpg

35idssm.jpg

15qtf9s.jpg

Since this gym and Indiana Elite are so close, are there any ship-jumpers, you think?

I'm OK with it, mostly because the staff typically remains the same. Which means what? A uni change?
My biggest problem is that slowly the name means less and less. I hear it now with some other gyms. "You're from XYZ? Which one". Names one other than main. "Oh"
Plus as you expand its very difficult to keep the culture of the parent company intact.

I think depending on the situation the coaches stay the same. Sometimes you have new owners that come in with their own coaching staff. Out with the old, in with the new. I'm not going to lie, I hate seeing gyms close or change names. Like I'm still sad Orlando Allstars, Premier TN, and Maryland Marlins are done. And those are just a few of the top of my head.

I think depending on the situation the coaches stay the same. Sometimes you have new owners that come in with their own coaching staff. Out with the old, in with the new. I'm not going to lie, I hate seeing gyms close or change names. Like I'm still sad Orlando Allstars, Premier TN, and Maryland Marlins are done. And those are just a few of the top of my head.
Don't forget AZ Power. :(

I still have not recovered from losing Tsunami...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back