All-Star Icu 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OK, so who are these announcers? Cause, yeah - couldn't they find somebody who at least knows the difference between pyramids and stunts? LOL It's cracking me up!

Also announcer wobble = bobble. Also cracking me up LOL

OK, so who are these announcers? Cause, yeah - couldn't they find somebody who at least knows the difference between pyramids and stunts? LOL It's cracking me up!

I can't, he literally has no clue - there's no actual commentary on skills or level of execution

Or the difference between that "wobble" and an actual fall haha

I can't, he literally has no clue - there's no actual commentary on skills or level of execution

I don't know why but its the "bit of wobble there" that's killing me softly. Wobble? Really?

But hey, at least he's translating the chants - LOL

Also, if we started a drinking game with a shot for every time he used the phrase "traditional cheerleading" we would all die of alcohol poisoning.

Last edited:
Costa Rica is insanely talented, if they hit, they'd easily medal.

Did this guy really just say that the premier divisions already competed lol. It's cracking me up so much.

Back