All-Star Icu 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The guy on mexico did standing full standing full (connected) is that a legal element? I thought two connected twisting saltos was no longer allowed? Just curious. No hate on team Mexico.

OMG Mexico.. And I am so hype for Team Sweden. Its not the same team that took bronze last year but i think they still can do good!

The guy on mexico did standing full standing full (connected) is that a legal element? I thought two connected twisting saltos was no longer allowed? Just curious. No hate on team Mexico.
I don't see anything in the rules, just the limit of one flip-one twist. I know Elite is similar to level 5 rules (other than doubles), and full-full is legal there.

Is the stream only the Fieldhouse? I want to switch to the Arena for USA Coed!

I don't see anything in the rules, just the limit of one flip-one twist. I know Elite is similar to level 5 rules (other than doubles), and full-full is legal there.
I saw him to a full-full in running as well and I definitely thought that was illegal too.

Has Czech Republic been at ICU before? I haven't followed/watched ICU in quite a few years but am quite surprised at their Junior AG team that just went - better than I expected considering I've never seen them and I don't know of an Allstar team from there!

Love seeing the rest of the world doing well!

I saw him to a full-full in running as well and I definitely thought that was illegal too.
There aren't any specifics to the rules that I can see. If it's like allstar then that is also legal.

ETA: This is all it says:

ELITE DIVISION STANDING TUMBLING
A. Skills are allowed up to 1 flipping and 1 twisting rotation.

ELITE DIVISION RUNNING TUMBLING
A. Skills are allowed up to 1 flipping and 1 twisting rotation.

Back