All-Star Icu 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No finals for Netherlands COED but so proud of the routine they put on the floor!
And happy for Netherlands ALL-GIRL, now lets kick booty tomorrow!

Anyone else having issues trying to watch dance? Arena feed seems fine but keep getting the spinning logo for dance and then it'll go back to the feed and then back to the logo. Our jazz team are on soon!!

Catching up...Loved Team England Coed Elite earlier they were so good. Missed their Paracheer but I saw them perform it at competition here last month and it was amazing!

Anyone else having issues trying to watch dance? Arena feed seems fine but keep getting the spinning logo for dance and then it'll go back to the feed and then back to the logo. Our jazz team are on soon!!

Im getting the same issue now. Team Scotland jazz were meant to be on by now, have no clue why the ICU logo for the HP Field House is on screen with no sound. Do I have a dodgy connection?

Im getting the same issue now. Team Scotland jazz were meant to be on by now, have no clue why the ICU logo for the HP Field House is on screen with no sound. Do I have a dodgy connection?
No we've realised they aren't actually streaming any jazz teams. They just showed the para dance teams and just had the spinning logo over when the jazz teams were on. I'm currently waiting on some of the mums posting a video of it on FB. I used to be on that team a LONG, LONG time ago :)

Don't think we'll see anything else from HP until pom starts as it's just awards now. Don't imagine they'll stream the jazz awards if they didn't show the division.

Back