All-Star Icu 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No we've realised they aren't actually streaming any jazz teams. They just showed the para dance teams and just had the spinning logo over when the jazz teams were on. I'm currently waiting on some of the mums posting a video of it on FB. I used to be on that team a LONG, LONG time ago :)

Don't think we'll see anything else from HP until pom starts as it's just awards now. Don't imagine they'll stream the jazz awards if they didn't show the division.

I'm so gutted for the Jazz teams that they didn't stream it. So many parents may have missed out on their kids performing if they were relying on the stream. Would have thought there would have been equal coverage of the divisions but apparently not.

USA allgirl with a few bobbles and one pyramid fall + great save on one pyramid. I am really curious to see Finland all girl and whether they could take the title this year...

Haven't watched all day and missed yesterday because I had meet and greet with Niall (omgomgomg). But can we appreciate all the new music playing in between teams?! Finally!!

So gutted for team Sweden coed, ugh! Wishing all the best for all girl!

Canada has a pyramid issue on the left in a dismount. Nothing major but there’s also room to improve for tomorrow in stability but they really upped pyramids this year!!!

So happy for my friends on the team

Not the best showing from USA All Girl, but I'm confident they will be ready to pull off a hit in finals! What a jam packed routine.

Canada has a pyramid issue on the left in a dismount. Nothing major but there’s also room to improve for tomorrow in stability but they really upped pyramids this year!!!

So happy for my friends on the team

That maple leaf pyramid is EVERYTHING i've ever wanted from them!! Definitely stronger than years past

Not a lot of solid hits from teams I kind of expect to hit... hope that’s better tomorrow because there’s some good stuff in there and I want to be blown away

Can I please learn how the heck Team Japan manage to maintain that level of stamina in a pom routine? That has to be one of the most packed routines I've seen so far this ICU championship. I can barely make it through a regular pom routine so kudos to them for pulling something so technical and draining off flawlessly!

Gosh I’m so biased but I love Sweden’s routine so much! Some falls (both in stunt and pyramid) but still a great job!

Omg I’ve been away from the cheer world for like a year and I don’t know anything. Icu is a two days now(meaning prelim and final). Is that new?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg I’ve been away from the cheer world for like a year and I don’t know anything. Icu is a two days now(meaning prelim and final). Is that new?

It was definitely 2 days last year. I can't remember if that was the first time or if it was 2016.

Technically 3, with juniors yesterday. But yes, seniors have prelims/semis and then finals, started last year!

Back