All-Star Icu 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Technically 3, with juniors yesterday. But yes, seniors have prelims/semis and then finals, started last year!

Wow. About time though. I imagine a lot of these teams also perform at Usasf worlds. That’s a looooong week.

Wow. About time though. I imagine a lot of these teams also perform at Usasf worlds. That’s a looooong week.
Yeah for sure lol! I'm not sure I'd make it. If they go through to finals, team Sweden all girl will compete Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Monday. Imagine the cheer hangover on Tuesday!

These are the premier all girl rankings from day 1:
1. Finland
2. USA
3. Sweden
Canada, Norway, Denmark, Mexico and Japan also moved on.

I don't know the rankings for coed but the following teams qualified:
USA, Taiwan, Canada, Germany, Finland, Norway, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Chile, and Singapore.

These are the premier all girl rankings from day 1:
1. Finland
2. USA
3. Sweden
Canada, Norway, Denmark, Mexico and Japan also moved on.

I don't know the rankings for coed but the following teams qualified:
USA, Taiwan, Canada, Germany, Finland, Norway, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Chile, and Singapore.

I really really hope Sweden can pull through this year and stay on the podium! Those girls really deserve it!

Yes we have some athletes who have done Junior ICU Senior ICU then in IAG so 5 days of competition for them with only one day in between ICU & USASF.

It was definitely 2 days last year. I can't remember if that was the first time or if it was 2016.
It wasn’t a two day in 2016 :)
We didn’t compete last year but didn’t think it was two day for seniors last year but they did have juniors day 1 & seniors day 2 rather than previous years where everything was all done in one day because it’s just senior teams.
Would love to see the junior competition be two days. We love that the senior competition is a two day event as we are used to doing two day competitions :)

Rankings for Coed Elite:

1st Colombia
2nd England
3rd New Zealand
4th Ecuador
5th Costa Rica
6th Czech Republic
7th Philippines
8th Australia
9th Korea
10th Brazil
11th Wales
12th France
13th Jamaica
14th Spain
15th Ireland
16th Netherlands
17th Switzerland
18th Italy
19th Japan

Rankings for All Girl Elite:

1st Germany
2nd Chile
3rd New Zealand
4th Austria
5th Philippines
6th Costa Rica
7th Ecuador
8th Netherlands
9th Switzerland
10th Brazil
11th Italy

Top 10 Advanced to finals in each, performance order was drawn by the coaches when they picked up their scoring packets, it’s not reverse rank order.

Yay for Germany being in first after day 1. I hope they can pull through during finals and take home the third gold this week.

It wasn’t a two day in 2016 :)
We didn’t compete last year but didn’t think it was two day for seniors last year but they did have juniors day 1 & seniors day 2 rather than previous years where everything was all done in one day because it’s just senior teams.
Would love to see the junior competition be two days. We love that the senior competition is a two day event as we are used to doing two day competitions :)
Thanks! Wasn't completely sure about 2016, but didn't think so. But seniors definitely competed 2 days last year.

All i know is Canada Coed is sitting in 3rd. Canada All Girl is sitting in 4th.
I hope all girl hits and makes podium. I hope coed can hit and maintain podium - this would be the first podium placement for coed in the premier division.

Back