All-Star Icu 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can’t be the only one who thinks he sounds super unprofessional when teams drop stunts...

You're definitely not!
When that pyramid dropped to the ground - at first he is (with an inappropriate tone) - oh, a LITTLE problem right there, and then he goes on for about 20 more seconds about that "wobble" while the routine moved through 3 different sections already.

Gosh, there are A TON of cheer-knowledgeable people out there - they couldn't do better than him?
It's all "a basket toss, a stunt, tumbling, jumps, a pyramid and dance" - anything that goes beyond naming the sections and reading off Wikipedia - he absolutely has NO clue about that.

You're definitely not!
When that pyramid dropped to the ground - at first he is (with an inappropriate tone) - oh, a LITTLE problem right there, and then he goes on for about 20 more seconds about that "wobble" while the routine moved through 3 different sections already.

Gosh, there are A TON of cheer-knowledgeable people out there - they couldn't do better than him?
It's all "a basket toss, a stunt, tumbling, jumps, a pyramid and dance" - anything that goes beyond naming the sections and reading off Wikipedia - he absolutely has NO clue about that.
My thoughts exactly! When the stunt fell he didn’t seem to move on from it until the routine was basically over, which takes away from EVERYTHING else they hit afterwards.

There is a link a couple pages back that is a LIVE shot straight on with no commentary. Let me see if I can find it and I'll post.

Please tell me Tayler's gonna commentate for the premier divisions.

Ugh my heart, I'm so gutted for netherlands! To have that injury then that rough run.

On the other hand, him thinking they were "with their partners" and not commenting on the performance was real nice!

I love Amanda Borden but could we bring in Maddie G already? She's literally a bona fide newscaster now.

Back