All-Star Icu Premier Vs Elite

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 28, 2014
Hi I wasnt to sure where to post this but in regards to ICU worlds what is the different between the elite and premier divisions and how does is differentiate from the allstar level 5and 6?

Hi I wasnt to sure where to post this but in regards to ICU worlds what is the different between the elite and premier divisions and how does is differentiate from the allstar level 5and 6?
Elite is like allstar level 5 and premier is like allstar level 6. I think the only differences between allstar and ICU is in tumbling there are no double fulls in either level since they compete on hard floor.

The rules for ICU are not that much different from allstar level 5 and 6, mostly tumbling as already mentioned. Some pyramid rules in premier/level 6 are different, I think. And, the scoring is not the same. For ICU you need a chant in the beginning of the routine.

Last edited:
The rules for ICU are not that much different from allstar level 5 and 6, mostly tumbling as already mentioned. Some pyramid rules in premier/level 6 are different, I think. And, the scoring is not the same. For ICU you need a chant in the beginning of the routine.

A chant/cheer at any point in the routine, actually. But most everyone just does it in the beginning to avoid having to stop the music mid-routine.

Elite is like allstar level 5 and premier is like allstar level 6. I think the only differences between allstar and ICU is in tumbling there are no double fulls in either level since they compete on hard floor.
But are full twisting rewinds legal for AS level 6? They are allowed for Premier. I always thought that Premier was a step aboue AS L6 and even college cheer, but perhaps I'm wrong.

But are full twisting rewinds legal for AS level 6? They are allowed for Premier. I always thought that Premier was a step aboue AS L6 and even college cheer, but perhaps I'm wrong.
Yep they are allowed, I'm pretty sure they're aligned pretty well with each other (minus the lower tumbling in premier) so that teams can compete at both ICU and IASF worlds the same weekend. Since many teams do both.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back