All-Star Icu Worlds 2017

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It was a HIT for Canada all girl but the routine lacked difficulty in building skills. They also had music issues, the girls had to wait at least one minute in the starting position.

They also had a basket issue at the beginning, a base fell to the floor I think.

Almost a HIT for Germany, one bobble in stunt section. They were clean as well so I believe they are fighting for bronze together with Finland and Canada

I can't stream it :( It says on the cheer union that they are no longer streaming and the olympic channel is but I can't get it to work. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

I can't stream it :( It says on the cheer union that they are no longer streaming and the olympic channel is but I can't get it to work. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

I switched from Google Chrome to Safari and it worked for me... maybe try a different browser?

It works for me on Firefox, but I had to quit and then reopen it so the stream would work.
Have you tried the mobile app? It's behind the desktop version, but the video quality is so much better.
Got it working on explorer! Wouldn't work with chrome for some reason.

I am using Chrome and works perfectly, dont dare to open any other pages.

I am in love for USA coed's routine! However, they missed two stunts but nothing goes to the ground in that team, they always manage to put them up again!

Hope someone posts a USA Coed video later cause I just watched Whitney Love the whole time in that routine and missed everything else

I feel so old watchin this.:( I used to recognise so many people on some of the teams. Now the people I know are either coaches or I wonder how on earth they can be competing in a senior division.

Oh and also - Finland All Girl were amazing and I had no idea they were so good, today is the first time I've seen them!

Back