All-Star Icu Worlds Livestream

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For me as a German it is hard to understand. What a Desaster. Perhaps next time they call me to manage this.;)

I've read some where that the broadcast will have a delay to allow the entire competition to be "video on demand". I believe the delay will be something about 30 minutes. At least I hope so. haha.

For me as a German it is hard to understand. What a Desaster. Perhaps next time they call me to manage this.;)
Unfortunately its usually like this with cheerleading videos over here, aside from the cheersport competition. Sigh...... you would think that someone could get things uploaded efficiently!

Unfortunately its usually like this with cheerleading videos over here, aside from the cheersport competition. Sigh...... you would think that someone could get things uploaded efficiently!
The same here. But then they should not say it is free (read on Facebook)

I don't think any of the admins on here have a connection with ICU as I think they are all connected with USASF.
I am also finding it extremely annoying but if they are doing it for free I guess we shall just have to wait and see if anything shows up. You could leave a comment on their facebook page but there has been no response there yet.

Back