All-Star Icu Worlds Livestream

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can someone tell me what really is going on right now? [ICU i mean] . ..
Which team performed already . . .and blah .. . and perhaps results if im already late??

I don't think any of the admins on here have a connection with ICU as I think they are all connected with USASF.
I am also finding it extremely annoying but if they are doing it for free I guess we shall just have to wait and see if anything shows up. You could leave a comment on their facebook page but there has been no response there yet.
You are still patient. That is good. I like this. But when they say I will make it they should do it. And by the side it is 23 pm here in Germany.

I think I've pressed the refresh button around 800 times this past hour still hoping that something will magically appear on their website or facebook.

As far as I am aware the ICU coverage is separate so won't be on the IASF site that you pay for. That gives you coverage for the USASF competition and it doesn't start until saturday.

Can someone tell me what really is going on right now? [ICU i mean] . ..
Which team performed already . . .and blah .. . and perhaps results if im already late??
Yes its just the opening ceremony i would like to see. But for me its to late now, because i have to work tomorrow. So have fun and till tomorrow.

@ts_dolphin sorry you haven't got to watch your daughter tonight. Hopefully they will have it all sorted and if it is VOD you might be able to watch it tomorrow. I know its not the same but fingers crossed we get to see something. Good luck to your daughter I hope she does well

@ts_dolphin sorry you haven't got to watch your daughter tonight. Hopefully they will have it all sorted and if it is VOD you might be able to watch it tomorrow. I know its not the same but fingers crossed we get to see something. Good luck to your daughter I hope she does well
Thank you. But she is practicing tomorrow so I still have the chance to see her. That is OK for me.

The videos should still be able to be watched after the teams have already performed, as its supposed to switch to VOD later! While its frustrating right now, we'll be able to watch everything eventually.

are you sure that's a legitimate site for watching? It says "India's #1 entertainment portal" at the top of the screen.....I'm not sure ICU or IASF said anything about being on that site
Haha yeah I know... I have no idea. I just know that people paid money on there to watch.

ICU just updated facebook: "
‎2011 ICU WORLD CHEERLEADING CHAMPIONSHIPS has officially opened, each team is excited to represent their country! Navigate to this page for all coverage of the Coed Partner Stunt and All-Girl Group Stunt." : and then has the cheerunion.org link

Back