All-Star Icu Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

11159945_10153170801438563_2706627117701861916_n.jpg

spotted: one of the Asian teams secret tumbler. rumors are she had her BHS at 18months old.
She is so cute!

ok I found the mail but it doesnt really explain why, just a long list of things that have been changed and as from which year.
it was decided after a meeting between ICU and FIG in order to turn cheerleading into a division that can participate in the Olympic games without interfering with gymnastics.

ok I found the mail but it doesnt really explain why, just a long list of things that have been changed and as from which year.
it was decided after a meeting between ICU and FIG in order to turn cheerleading into a division that can participate in the Olympic games without interfering with gymnastics.
In that case we had better clean up our tumbling sport-wide if we don't want to look stupid next to gymnastics. Just saying.

AND DID YOU SEE THE BUILD THAT TEAM ECUADOR DID AT THE BEGINNING OF THEIR ROUTINE?

So tonight I've found out my 12 year old son is the cheer dance fashion police. I can't remember what the first team he felt the need to comment on was but as he left the room to go to bed he said "you'd think if they could afford to fly all the way to Florida they could have bought nicer uniforms", and he then came in to get me to sign a homework and announced that the international space station can see team Japan in those tracksuits. Who knew hockey playing preteen boys were so observant

I don't know the score sheets for dance, but isn't there a rule about explicit language? Surprised to hear a couple of things slip out in hip hop routines today.

I'm gutted I have to work all day tomorrow so I'll miss most of the cheer routines :( but the hip hop/pom routines are looking good at the moment!

Apologies for the double post but well done Team Scotland - hip hop looked great!
One thing though, the show and go's in the middle were a bit random, I thought you weren't allowed to do stunts in hip hop?

Apologies for the double post but well done Team Scotland - hip hop looked great!
One thing though, the show and go's in the middle were a bit random, I thought you weren't allowed to do stunts in hip hop?
seeing so many teams do showngo's I assume that's another change in the rules. also previous it was called category: hiphop. now its cheer hiphop.

So tonight I've found out my 12 year old son is the cheer dance fashion police. I can't remember what the first team he felt the need to comment on was but as he left the room to go to bed he said "you'd think if they could afford to fly all the way to Florida they could have bought nicer uniforms", and he then came in to get me to sign a homework and announced that the international space station can see team Japan in those tracksuits. Who knew hockey playing preteen boys were so observant
Those tracksuits were sick! But what I really liked were their sneakers.

seeing so many teams do showngo's I assume that's another change in the rules. also previous it was called category: hiphop. now its cheer hiphop.

Awww thanks, feels like there's so many changes this year, stunting allowed in dance and no stunt group/partner stunts anymore.

Back