All-Star Icu Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is anything else seeing this? I can't watch anything..... :(
15f0wnn.jpg

Its not the same site.. and not the same orginazation.. ICU stands for International cheer union and is a different union than Usasf. they just have the comps at the same time.. The usasf worlds is streamed at another site not this one. but it is probably going to be problems still

TECHNICALLY it's not the same, but since the adress of USASF and ICU and Varsity is the same, to me, they are the same company ;).

Its not the same site.. and not the same orginazation.. ICU stands for International cheer union and is a different union than Usasf. they just have the comps at the same time.. The usasf worlds is streamed at another site not this one. but it is probably going to be problems still
It may be different in name, but it is definitely the same people in charge of both. They use the same staff, same equipment, same headquarters, etc. It may appear separate but it is not. I do agree that I expect to see problems with the worlds stream though! That's why I'm glad I saved my money.

Edit- sorry Miia! Didn't see Emily had already addressed this haha. Glad it's working for you!

im currently trying to think of ways to stay awake until 1am so i can see the premiere teams... #europeanproblems

It may be different in name, but it is definitely the same people in charge of both. They use the same staff, same equipment, same headquarters, etc. It may appear separate but it is not. I do agree that I expect to see problems with the worlds stream though! That's why I'm glad I saved my money.

Edit- sorry Miia! Didn't see Emily had already addressed this haha. Glad it's working for you!

Yeah my bad i thoght they were differnt! No worried. I have always heard that theyre different but i was wrong! sorry! i dodnt buy the stream either, dont have the time to sit and watvh it and the 6 hour time difference is not making it better.. hopefully it will work for you soon

Back