All-Star Icu Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's even worse when it's usasf worlds. Maybe I'm just still bitter that my level 6 team didn't get a bid and I'm watching from home.
It's even worse when they're the only, or one of a few teams from their country and they automatically make finals. And then there's teams that double their score that don't make it...

Why? Did USA start with level 6 skills back in the days when cheerleading was new? Probably not.
I personally like to watch teams with clean and safe level 3 skills over scary level 5 any day.

I so agree! I love watching swedish cheer because even though they may not be as good as some tams they perform with their hearts and also the cheer in sweden is growing! It wasnt many years ago we got our first full on floor ad now more people than ever are throwing fulls!

Why? Did USA start with level 6 skills back in the days when cheerleading was new? Probably not.
I personally like to watch teams with clean and safe level 3 skills over scary level 5 any day.
Couldn't agree with you more! Now for a funny story- When we first started going to worlds (NZ) we did straight up Libs on the wrong leg and had like a handful of BHS but look at Team NZ now...everyone starts somewhere, the main priority has to be safety :)

Honestly i would rather have it as is today than having all the us teams go to finals. that would just make teams not wanna go to workds at all and the international divisions would look like the regular senior divisons.. the teams need this to evolve! Like up until this year even canada was by the rules every other country goe by.. but that is only my opinion. if we let the teams loose and scratched the 3 teams rule the IO divisions would just be us and maybe a few canada teams. and maybe bangkock...

For those talking about teams with level 3 skills not making finals: this is ICU - not USASF/IASF worlds!
It wasn't me who said that but most of the teams who compete at ICU also compete at usasf/iasf, the majority with the same routines minus the chant section

Back