All-Star Icu Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Honestly i would rather have it as is today than having all the us teams go to finals. that would just make teams not wanna go to workds at all and the international divisions would look like the regular senior divisons.. the teams need this to evolve! Like up until this year even canada was by the rules every other country goe by.. but that is only my opinion. if we let the teams loose and scratched the 3 teams rule the IO divisions would just be us and maybe a few canada teams. and maybe bangkock...
So it's more fair to "go easy" on foreign teams...?

It wasn't me who said that but most of the teams who compete at ICU also compete at usasf/iasf, the majority with the same routines minus the chant section

yeah they do but its called WORLDS for a reason!!! That means that teams from all over the world should have the same chance as the teams from the us.

So it's more fair to "go easy" on foreign teams...?

I never said that. i mean that the international teams should have the same chances as the others and i do not think they would if you let the rule of 3 teams go. because then the divisions would be dominated by the american teams. the internatonal teams know by now that they have to fight to globe but maybe you all are right. maybe schratching that rule would make them fight harder

It is the World Championships. The teams with the highest score should be the ones who make finals and no one else. It's about finding the World's best right? And if that is constantly the US then let them take the glory!

Lets just agree to disagree on thi subject.. i do not wanna start a fight.

I never said that. i mean that the international teams should have the same chances as the others and i do not think they would if you let the rule of 3 teams go. because then the divisions would be dominated by the american teams. the internatonal teams know by now that they have to fight to globe but maybe you all are right. maybe schratching that rule would make them fight harder
I am international as well but honestly... how can it be the World Championships if teams who haven't got the highest scores go through to finals? It would be dominated by American teams because right now the US have far more advanced teams and if they score the highest it is their right to win.

I am international as well but honestly... how can it be the World Championships if teams who haven't got the highest scores go through to finals? It would be dominated by American teams because right now the US have far more advanced teams and if they score the highest it is their right to win.

yeah maybe so. but tell taht to the swedish team that have fight all year on hard floor and tell them they have no chance at top 10 because theyre 15 us teams in the way.. but yeah youre right. but thyre probably not going to remove that rule.

yeah maybe so. but tell taht to the swedish team that have fight all year on hard floor and tell them they have no chance at top 10 because theyre 15 us teams in the way.. but yeah youre right. but thyre probably not going to remove that rule.
They removed it for io6 this year I believe.

I'm all in favor of getting rid of the 3-per-country rule - but only if you level the playing field, which would also mean to move the world championship around the world and not have it take place in Orlando year after year!

Back