All-Star Icu Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They removed it for io6 this year I believe.
ok. maybe they did. then it will be us teams and thats good. they should win because theyre better. it just hurts my heart that you think so bad of the international team that puts theyre hearts in this.. but i agree with you now..

I'm all in favor of getting rid of the 3-per-country rule - but only if you level the playing field, which would also mean to move the world championship around the world and not have it take place in Orlando year after year!
Although I think it will never happen I do agree with that. I would love to go to Worlds just to watch but having it in Orlando puts it way too far out of reach. And I know a few people who have been on bid winning teams who have not been able to compete at Worlds because they simply could not afford to travel/stay there!

I'm all in favor of getting rid of the 3-per-country rule - but only if you level the playing field, which would also mean to move the world championship around the world and not have it take place in Orlando year after year!

this i can agree with. that would mean that the american teams would have the same conditions as the other teams.

ok. maybe they did. then it will be us teams and thats good. they should win because theyre better. it just hurts my heart that you think so bad of the international team that puts theyre hearts in this.. but i agree with you now..
I don't think badly of international teams. I think the highest score should place the highest and that's really it. Everyone puts their hearts into it, you don't get to worlds by kinda wanting it.

I don't think badly of international teams. I think the highest score should place the highest and that's really it. Everyone puts their hearts into it, you don't get to worlds by kinda wanting it.

thats true. im sorry.. i am just in a bad mood and tottaly should not be taking it out on you.. i agree that the highest scoring team should win. and i shouldnt saya nything at all. im biased because its no secret i want the swedish teams to win.

I really enjoy seeing the different styles of dance from around the world, even if it's all cheer dancing

Im sorry if i offended anyone. i did not mean to. im just passionate about international cheer. but all of you are right. the teams with the highest points should be going to finals. if that means 15-20 teams than maybe that is what has to be. for now. because the international teams will catch up. maybe not in a few years but still. (and maybe if they let loose the tams OO5 will be able to go to finals :p)

Im sorry if i offended anyone. i did not mean to. im just passionate about international cheer. but all of you are right. the teams with the highest points should be going to finals. if that means 15-20 teams than maybe that is what has to be. for now. because the international teams will catch up. maybe not in a few years but still. (and maybe if they let loose the tams OO5 will be able to go to finals :p)

My point to the 3 per country rule is gymnastics have the rule so i don't really have an issue with cheer having the same rule but i do feel that there should be a minimum score if you are in the top 3 of your country to progress to finals that means if you are the only one in your country unless you pass the min score you dont go to finals

My point to the 3 per country rule is gymnastics have the rule so i don't really have an issue with cheer having the same rule but i do feel that there should be a minimum score if you are in the top 3 of your country to progress to finals that means if you are the only one in your country unless you pass the min score you dont go to finals

That i can agree with too. That is a way of making teams fight more. knowing that they need to get to a certains amout of points.

Back