Ideas For Personalized Sports Bras

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sparkle Mom

Cheer Parent
Nov 30, 2014
I started making personalized sports bras and was hoping for ideas for designs. I was hoping to make samples of new items so let me know if anyone thinks of something cute. I started out making the cheer thing 1 & 2, Did name, monograms, and such but looking for suggestions. They are vinyl designs btw as I find that the rhinestones just don't hold up or offer as many options for designs.
thanks!

No ideas? :( Anyone? I'll be reduced to taking the suggestions of my 8 yr old :banghead:

Almost no one reads the newbie forum. That's likely why you haven't gotten responses.

**If you don't know, look in the Fierce Board Terms.**

I think it is also hard to give you ideas when you are advertising "personalized" since we have no examples or information on what you are trying to go with. I have ordered custom printed sports bras before, and one time I ordered the team name and another I ordered the team "motto". Maybe you could print up some designs that have first names, motivational sayings, etc.

I started making personalized sports bras and was hoping for ideas for designs. I was hoping to make samples of new items so let me know if anyone thinks of something cute. I started out making the cheer thing 1 & 2, Did name, monograms, and such but looking for suggestions. They are vinyl designs btw as I find that the rhinestones just don't hold up or offer as many options for designs.
thanks!
I know a lot of people who use bible scriptures a lot so I think that would be cool for People who are religious,

i saw a really cute tank the other day saying i'm all about that base - that could work really well on a crop! :)

My middle cp (13) has a sports bra that says 'I'm so fancy' which she loves and im pretty sure we have one that says 'I like big bows and I cannot lie' somewhere

Saw one recently that said "Kiss my abs" but I wasn't a fan. I like the ones that are monogrammed. I wonder how the athlete's team level could work? Like Y3, S2 or whatever. I don't know about that though. Just trying to come up with something original.

Here are some ideas a couple I have seen on sports bras before though:
Let it go (with a snow flake)
Cheerleader from bow to toe
I don't sweat I sparkle
This beauty is a beast
This is my handstand bra (upside down)
Superman (symbol)
Fierce is my middle name
Glitter runs in my veins
Hear my roar
Everyday I'm tumblin'
My heart beats in 8 counts