All-Star If I Won The Lotto (cheer Edition)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 27, 2010
I just saw on CNN that the Powerball lottery is up to a jackpot of $550 million dollars. I'd say its safe to assume that if any of us won, we'd do the obvious like give to charity or buy fancy cars or new homes for our families. But, seeing as I am obsessed with cheerleading, I was curious what kind of cheer related things people would do with that amount of money. I have three things I would like to do:

1) repay the USASF loan to Varsity and relocate them to a new building separate from Varsity HQ (and hire some of you lovely people to work there). Calling the USASF number and having someone answer saying "Varsity" is just absurd and needs to change.
2) start something similar to the Make a Wish Foundation for seniors and super seniors. I'd love to help a few people live out their dream and cheer for their dream team. Obviously it would have a grades requirement and they would have to help out at the new gym with classes/cleaning, but I would love to help someone from rural Montana with a dream of cheering at CA make that happen.
3) drop out of college and teach stunts/jumps/flex at an up and coming gym. There are quite a few coaches on this board with awesome gyms that I would love to be a part of if money didn't matter anymore. I'm looking at you cupieqt CGAcheer CoachTamara TwistersPride

So there are my infinite money cheer dreams, what are yours??

3) drop out of college and teach stunts/jumps/flex at an up and coming gym. There are quite a few coaches on this board with awesome gyms that I would love to be a part of if money didn't matter anymore. I'm looking at you cupieqt CGAcheer CoachTamara TwistersPride

SAY WHAT?! I'm honored! We are just a small little blimp on the map, I'm shocked someone wants to come work at my gym. Come on over, whenever you want-I could always use help! :D

So there are my infinite money cheer dreams, what are yours??

Thanks!! We are hiring for next season, so even if you don't win you can still be a part of CGA!

Buy out the Disney contract for Worlds and fund the expense of traveling it around instead of being just at Disney for what feels like eternity.

And send random donations to programs with no gyms to set up their own facilities.

I would help my gym by paying off everything and helping those who can barely afford it. And I would go to worlds!:) I would probably go visit my favorite gyms too!:)

Back