All-Star If I Won The Lotto (cheer Edition)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BowCat would be personally flown to NYC so we could start our dream gym. Complete with Bagel Bows.

I would go to EVERY competition and just throw money in the air. Randomly. During the cupid shuffle. I would pay the comps to give me priority seating for all the major divisions.

I would fix worlds. And you could sit on the green. And I'd buy every board worlds shirt/bow I've ever missed. And a Panthers Bow. And a shirt that says 'Welcome to MY Panther Party.'

ashscott41 I'm so honored you included me in this group.

I've often dreamed about winning the lottery and building a dream gym and fully funding the costs for all the kids so they could cheer without any financial strain. We would attend all the best comps in the world. No one would have to pay for anything. But that's just fantasy. In reality, I would still build that beautiful gym. And I would set up scholarships for deserving athletes and definitely make the financial side easier for all--but not free. Simply because free means lots of riff raff and riff raff means drama and also, people don't commit if they aren't financially obligated. It would be a disaster to make it all free and available to anyone and everyone.

I love some of the ideas in this thread though. To dream of it is so much more fun than I think the reality would be.

I would buy into CA and give them money to start an after school tumbling program for kids in Oak Cliff and other low income areas including a "Panther Party" bus to pick up kids and bring them to the gym.
I would never work again...instead I would volunteer to help cheersafety monitor cheer injuries and work towards making the sport safe.
I would open a cheer gear store front selling everything from GK practice wear to cheer shoes and bows. Instead of ordering your shoes online and hoping they fit you could come to "Fierce Gear" and pick from Nfinity's to Nikes.
I would buy out the contract with Disney and move Worlds to Dallas Cowboys Stadium/Arlington Convention Center.
I would pay for everything up front every season and drop money for 2 private lessons every week until cp got invited to the Jags Jamboree.

I would turn my team into a bigger business- as we're a small team in UK we don't train in good/our own facilities, so I'd buy a massive plot of land then build the best gym the UK have ever seen, I'd then either buy out or create a new gym in America but so its twinned with the UK one so ish same name/uni's etc one big international family!

I'd then pay for new uniforms for each team, new warm-ups and training wear and bows and shoes so EVERYONE was the same, I'd also get make-up artists and hair stylists to come in a teach everyone how to do their hair + make-up CORRECTLY then either have about 5 of each travel to comps with us to make sure everyone looks perfffect.

But I'd be perfectly happy to build good facilities for my team!!:)

I would turn my team into a bigger business- as we're a small team in UK we don't train in good/our own facilities, so I'd buy a massive plot of land then build the best gym the UK have ever seen, I'd then either buy out or create a new gym in America but so its twinned with the UK one so ish same name/uni's etc one big international family!

I'd then pay for new uniforms for each team, new warm-ups and training wear and bows and shoes so EVERYONE was the same, I'd also get make-up artists and hair stylists to come in a teach everyone how to do their hair + make-up CORRECTLY then either have about 5 of each travel to comps with us to make sure everyone looks perfffect.

Until you said America I was thinking that UK stood for University of Kentucky...major blonde moment.

I'm moving to wherever you're from if you win :)

I would buy out USASF and change all the stupid tumbling rules that don't make sense and would get rid of the Senior Age Cap so I could Super Senior for life.

I would open my own gym with makeup and hairstylists available for FREE at all competitions. AND I would not put up with any CHEER MAMA DRAMA. I would have a parent area with wifi and fitness equipment available. I would have an after school program with buses that picked up the kids from school.

Sorry I know this is an old thread but,
If I won the lotto, I would start a broadcast company like espn, but only for cheerleading. Full worlds coverage, full coverage of the majors and NCA... when there aren't any major comps, just cover random small ones... and I 'd totally air the twinkles documentary. I think it'd also be cool to have something like the home shopping network but for bows and shirts and stuff :D
It's a big dream!

Sorry I know this is an old thread but,
If I won the lotto, I would start a broadcast company like espn, but only for cheerleading. Full worlds coverage, full coverage of the majors and NCA... when there aren't any major comps, just cover random small ones... and I 'd totally air the twinkles documentary. I think it'd also be cool to have something like the home shopping network but for bows and shirts and stuff :D
It's a big dream!

Good idea! And have cheer talk shows on them - Mornings with Maddie? Lunch with Laney? Then we'd need cheer Kardashians to complete the network!:p

Back