OT If You Could Move Anywhere In The Us - Where Would You Go?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i know I am biased but Boston is an amazing city, and the best college town!

They also have the best historical walking tours. :shimmy::shimmy::shimmy::shimmy:

Not sure where I'd pick for this, there are so many amazing places in the US. I love the northeast - there's just so much to do here and I like the people and the excitement and the fast pace. Living in Cali for a few years is on my bucket list though. I'd like to live in a few places for a few years but I'd probably always return to the northeast.

I love Boston and New England falls are beautiful but the winter weather is just too much for me! My dad grew up in Shelburne Falls, MA and I absolutely love that place. It's such a cute little town and absolutely beautiful.... But I just don't know that I could do the cold snowy winters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to live in Florida, specifically around Tampa or so. I just want to live somewhere where I can hit the beach all the time without having to go very far. Plus, I just love the weather there.

Well, I grew up in Southern California, lived in the PNW for almost a year and then moved to Chicago. Even though the winters are awful, I'm a big fan of the city. Considering I'm 23, Chicago has been a lot of fun and has a lot of cool experiences. I'm not sure if I would stay here long term as I'm not a fan of the politics here. I'd definitely like to try living on the east coast for a year or so. I like the big city feel, so probably NY or Boston. But, I'm also open to moving out of the US. To be honest, politics and views on the current terrorist/refugee situations might influence my decision to stay or go. When you're looking for a place to live, learn about the current senators and the political movements within the city. Those can have a big impact on your standard of living.

About a game of "anywhere in Canada" now? I mean, I am pretty sure some of you are getting ready to move in November anyway...

I absolutely love Boston, but the winters here are killer and the cost of living here at least in my area is insane. I'm 23 and have a full time job and can't afford to move out. Anyways, I've always loved the idea of living in Austin Texas for a few years!

I would do anything to live in San Francisco if i could ever afford it...... Or i would love to live up near the mountains of like Montana or Colorado, become a cat lady, have a farm and just enjoy life, lol.

I absolutely love Boston, but the winters here are killer and the cost of living here at least in my area is insane. I'm 23 and have a full time job and can't afford to move out. Anyways, I've always loved the idea of living in Austin Texas for a few years!

It's ridiculous. My husband and I own a townhouse, but we'd like to move into a single family home at some point. Unfortunately, we work inside 128, so need to live along it and we prefer new construction which makes things so completely unaffordable.

We're both software engineers so we joke about getting remote jobs and living somewhere with a low COL. But I think I'm too liberal to live in most of those places hahaha.

Back