OT If You Need Someone To Talk To...

• Thread starter Deleted member 15407
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
D

Deleted member 15407

So recently i have joined Tumblr. I followed some cheer tumblrs, cheerleaders, you know? And I followed one of my Cheer friends (she lives across the country, but we've been IM'ing and talking a lot). I noticed that her blog was full of a lot of pictures and quotes that make her seem like shes depressed or suicidal, even though she seems to be so happy. I saw quotes that said "Nobody understands me. Thats why I shouldn't be here" After looking at her tumblr for a while, i just felt so sad. I just felt like....why isn't she happy? Isn't everyone supposed to be happy? Isn't life just a rainbow?
I began thinking more. About why people aren't happy. About why they would even consider suicide.
And then i thought about my problems--Not being able to do a bhs (minor problem, but affects me emotionally a lot) And I thought about solutions; Talking to someone, getting over a fear. But then i realized, Well who the heck would i talk to? (My parents refuse to learn anything about all star cheerleading)
So then i thought about Fierce Board. I know there are a lot of cheerleaders who are peppy happy and such, but can be depressed or even suicidal on the inside. I just want to tell all of you; Dont. Feel. Alone.
You have all of us on Fierce Board. You have your teammates. Your coaches. Your Parents. Your siblings. Your Friends. Your Teachers. You are NOT alone.
I read an article ---well i guess i skimmed a bit--- that the biggest cause of depression is emotional problems. And the reason they aren't solved is via the whole "I'm alone" problem.
I know i may be just a 13 year old, but i am there for you. Everyone on fierce board is here for you. So please, all i'm asking is that if you're feeling down, or maybe just had a rough day and need someone to vent to, message me, message a Fierce Board adult you trust and like. Also, talk to your parents if you feel comfortable. I know some kids (at least at my school) don't choose to because they don't want them to get involved, which, from my perspective, is semi-understandable.

Thanks for reading this long thread. But I hope it makes you realize that you have a community of *insert amount of fierce boarders* that care about you.

(To anyone that has anything negative to say... Just don't even comment. This is a sensitive topic for me to talk about since i know a girl who goes through depression, it makes me sad :( )
-Emme

^THIS. So glad you posted this! All of you can add me to that list! I've been at the bottom I was steps away from ending my own life. I know what it's like to feel alone. Just remember, there are people out there that understand! There are people out there that can help you. All it takes is knowing someone is there for you. If you ever need to talk, I'm a PM away.
UK Suicide Hotline: 08457 90 90 90
USA suicide hotline: 1-800-784-2433
tumblr_m82hx1xAxH1rbybp4o1_500.jpg

So recently i have joined Tumblr. I followed some cheer tumblrs, cheerleaders, you know? And I followed one of my Cheer friends (she lives across the country, but we've been IM'ing and talking a lot). I noticed that her blog was full of a lot of pictures and quotes that make her seem like shes depressed or suicidal, even though she seems to be so happy. I saw quotes that said "Nobody understands me. Thats why I shouldn't be here" After looking at her tumblr for a while, i just felt so sad. I just felt like....why isn't she happy? Isn't everyone supposed to be happy? Isn't life just a rainbow?
I began thinking more. About why people aren't happy. About why they would even consider suicide.
And then i thought about my problems--Not being able to do a bhs (minor problem, but affects me emotionally a lot) And I thought about solutions; Talking to someone, getting over a fear. But then i realized, Well who the heck would i talk to? (My parents refuse to learn anything about all star cheerleading)
So then i thought about Fierce Board. I know there are a lot of cheerleaders who are peppy happy and such, but can be depressed or even suicidal on the inside. I just want to tell all of you; Dont. Feel. Alone.
You have all of us on Fierce Board. You have your teammates. Your coaches. Your Parents. Your siblings. Your Friends. Your Teachers. You are NOT alone.
I read an article ---well i guess i skimmed a bit--- that the biggest cause of depression is emotional problems. And the reason they aren't solved is via the whole "I'm alone" problem.
I know i may be just a 13 year old, but i am there for you. Everyone on fierce board is here for you. So please, all i'm asking is that if you're feeling down, or maybe just had a rough day and need someone to vent to, message me, message a Fierce Board adult you trust and like. Also, talk to your parents if you feel comfortable. I know some kids (at least at my school) don't choose to because they don't want them to get involved, which, from my perspective, is semi-understandable.

Thanks for reading this long thread. But I hope it makes you realize that you have a community of *insert amount of fierce boarders* that care about you.

(To anyone that has anything negative to say... Just don't even comment. This is a sensitive topic for me to talk about since i know a girl who goes through depression, it makes me sad :( )
-Emme
on another note, what's your tumblr? mines ceabam.tumblr.com & I'd love to follow you! :)

Followed you! Heres mine <3
followed back, I follow back all my followers! and thanks so much for putting me on your page! :) I would put you on mine but I've got all my spaces filled and they'll cut off into my left design and you won't be able to see them.:oops:
ETA: nevermind lol. You had just reblogged one of my gifs and it looked like it was the pages bar.

followed back, I follow back all my followers! and thanks so much for putting me on your page! :) I would put you on mine but I've got all my spaces filled and they'll cut off into my left design and you won't be able to see them.:oops:
ETA: nevermind lol. You had just reblogged one of my gifs and it looked like it was the pages bar.
I'll add you to my page! I'm unexperienced with Tumblr...so i don't know how.... lol :)

Kuddos to you to raise such an amazing daughter at that young age and you're single mom. She is beautiful and smart. You must be one proud momma.
You left out fierce! From what i've seen/heard about her, she is a heck of a lot fiercer than anyone i know!

Back