All-Star Iff Onlyy...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 17, 2011
this thread is a what iff threadd.. post your favorite if only or what iff statementsss:)

minee:
if onlly stingrays had a large senior level 5 that went against CEA and WCSS, now that would be a competetion.

this thread is a what iff threadd.. post your favorite if only or what iff statementsss:)

minee:
if onlly stingrays had a large senior level 5 that went against CEA and WCSS, now that would be a competetion.

i think back in 02 they were large (not sure)....but.......that would be an INSANE division...but yea I would LOVE To see that happen at least just once!!!

if only the coed divisions were split different this year we wouldnt already know who is gonna win unlim and know top 2 for semi!

What if a true international team came to worlds and blew all the US teams out of the water and took first place in say IOC5. or even better what if one entered a senior division that is shrinking like unlimited coed and took home the gold.

What if a true international team came to worlds and blew all the US teams out of the water and took first place in say IOC5. or even better what if one entered a senior division that is shrinking like unlimited coed and took home the gold.

I would actually love that XD

07 and 08 green large. Placed 5th both years at worlds.

What if for a day only we could only compliment teams and not tell them "what they need to do" to be competitive since were cheer experts and all.

Back