High School Ihsa Cheer State 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Bumping for 2015...Congrats to all of the Illinois HS teams that advanced yesterday to the State competition next weekend. Amazing talent throughout the state. Good luck to everyone next weekend - Feb 6th & 7th. Anyone have any comments?

Hadn't seen Neuqua's yet...some amazing teams are going to be at state

Agreed. I want to see a video of Lemont. I am assuming they didn't hit at sectionals as they are going into state from their section in 3rd or 4th I think I saw! Granted they are Medium but Large division is Stacked. I saw Minooka too and they look like Top 10 this year too. Illinois Large Varsity is turning into a battle much like the Large Senior 5 division at Worlds. Since Providence is out, I am pulling for Neuqua Valley or Lockport.

Agreed. I want to see a video of Lemont. I am assuming they didn't hit at sectionals as they are going into state from their section in 3rd or 4th I think I saw! Granted they are Medium but Large division is Stacked. I saw Minooka too and they look like Top 10 this year too. Illinois Large Varsity is turning into a battle much like the Large Senior 5 division at Worlds. Since Providence is out, I am pulling for Neuqua Valley or Lockport.
I want to see Minooka but could not find a video. not sure if true - but I heard they had a 5pt safety deduction and still made top 5.

I want to see Minooka but could not find a video. not sure if true - but I heard they had a 5pt safety deduction and still made top 5.

Possibly. They had a solid routine. I didn't see anything but I heard it was legality city up in sectionals this year.

Back