All-Star I'm Getting Law Enforcement Involved

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

While youre at it can you have the cops find me a place on the west side in LA that's under 1,300 a month. Im having a awfully difficult time finding a place. Sooo annoying. :banghead: At this point Im ready to just set up a tent outside of Wholefoods and call it a day.

While youre at it can you have the cops find me a place on the west side in LA that's under 1,300 a month. Im having a awfully difficult time finding a place. Sooo annoying. :banghead: At this point Im ready to just set up a tent outside of Wholefoods and call it a day.

well if you call this dance studio and "harass" her, maybe they can set you up with your own cell in prison? free rent, food, and health care!

Good luck with that search. I went to school in that area many many years ago (cough!) and it was outrageous then! We had 5 girls in a 2-bdm, 1-ba. Tent on the beach is much more comfy than the Whole Foods parking lot.

You guys seriously take everything as joke. But when cops end up making phone calls on Monday I'll see who's still laughing.

Back