I'm Going For It !!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm just point out where other people might be scared to say. I know I'm not the only one on this board who sees all the bullying and harassment going on. I'm just the only one who will speak on it because I don't care about getting attacked.
well when every post you make you say you always get attacked tells me otherwise that you do indeed you do care. So if you don't care if people keep attacking you than don't keep saying it.

Also, I don't start arguments. Like you guys tell me, I'm not responsible for how you react to any thing. You guys choose YOUR actions. If you're offended by my post you have the option to quote me or just leave it alone. Most of you choose not to leave it alone causing an argument. I'm not responsible for any of you. Stop being hypocrites and take your own advice.

;):shimmy::shimmy:;)@fierce_elite and even the OP, I worked many years as an educator and some years mentoring other potential educators and what I recognized in mentoring others, regardless of what I say and do, those new teachers must face and endure their own challenges... What might make one person a success in an industry, may not work for someone else... I truly believe in destiny and often I advise an young person to work as an apprentice before jumping into the fire, but often it takes many years of failures before success will come your way...

PS: I realized 6 months ago that you are not 18, Fierce_Elite, but you are still young enough to learn from others experience...Thus, when I was responding to the OP...

PS2:Is it to late to put in a FBA vote for the fiercest catfight, I hate to forget to miss out due to my old age...

Last edited:
;):shimmy::shimmy:;)@fierce_elite and even the OP, I worked many years as an educator and some years mentoring other potential educators and what I recognized in mentoring others, regardless of what I say and do, those new teachers must face and endure their own challenges... What might make one person a success in an industry, may not work for someone else... I truly believe in destiny and often I advise a you person to work as an apprentice before jumping into the fire, but often it takes many years of failures before success will come your way...

PS: I realized 6 months ago that you are not 18, Fierce_Elite, but you are still young enough to learn from others experience...Thus, when I was responding to the OP...

PS: Is it to late to put in a FBA vote for the fiercest catfight, I hate to forget to miss out due to my old age...
ummmmmm re-stating your comment doesn't change the fact that your last one was rude.

Now you people can attack me all you want to like you always do. But I'm not going to reply back to it. I have said many times on this board that Ive been wrong for certain things and try and make amends with you. But you still make snarky comments, and bully me every chance you get.

I will say this yet once again,

CHILDREN ARE KILLING THEM SELVES BECAUSE OF THE SAME THING YOU PEOPLE ARE DOING TO ME ON THIS BOARD. I will never actually give you anything you want until you do your part and apologize to me and admit some of you are actually wrong for treating me the way you do.

Let's get one thing clear. Children are not killing themselves because they come to an online forum and misconstrue what people are saying to them, even if it's solid advice, and then play victim and wait around for an apology that's never going to happen.

When children kill themselves over bullying it's because they are getting bullied for who they are. For being gay, for being a male cheerleader, for not fitting in even though they have done nothing wrong, for lots of things. They are called hurtful names, told they are worthless, useless, etc, on a daily basis in places they HAVE to be, in places they cannot easily get away from. Even if it's all said online, it carries to the classroom and the hallways and the lunchroom. They can't escape it and see no other way out.

The situation you have put yourself in here is nothing like that. No one has called you worthless, useless, etc. No one has told you "the world would be better off without you" or "you should go kill yourself." Honestly, I can't remember anyone calling you anything. (Except that one time you thought a user called you a cat...) no one is forcing you to be here. You willingly come here and put yourself into the same situations over and over again. You misconstrue EVERYTHING that is said to you. Yeah people get snarky with you, but it's not bullying. When children kill themselves, they are trying to escape their situation, make them go away. You keep coming back to it.

If you hate being here so much, then why are you here? I don't freaking get it.

Last edited:
Let's get one thing clear. Children are not killing themselves because they come to an online forum and misconstrue what people are saying to them, even if it's solid advice, and then play victim and wait around for an apology that's never going to happen.

When children kill themselves over bullying it's because they are getting bullied for who they are. For being gay, for being a male cheerleader, for not fitting in even though they have done nothing wrong, for lots of things. They are called hurtful names, told they are worthless, useless, etc, on a daily basis in places they HAVE to be, in places they cannot easily get away from. Even if it's all said online, it carries to the classroom and the hallways and the lunchroom. They can't escape it and see no other way out.

The situation you have put yourself in here is nothing like that. No one has called you worthless, useless, etc. No one has told you "the work would be better off without you" or "you should go kill yourself." Honestly, I can't remember anyone calling you anything. (Except that one time you thought a user called you a cat...) no one is forcing you to be here. You willingly come here and put yourself into the same situations over and over again. You misconstrue EVERYTHING that is said to you. Yeah people get snarky with you, but it's not bullying. When children kill themselves, they are trying to escape their situation, make them go away. You keep coming back to it.

If you hate being here so much, then why are you here? I don't freaking get it.
I just want an apology plain and simple. Regardless if I'm willingly wanting to be here, its still bullying. It doesn't give anyone an exception. People have said some rude and mean things to me and named called me. I just want an apology. If you guys apologize I will go away. Plain and simple.

Really not trying to be rude to you, but please, do not get into this. I will believe what I continue to believe. What I posted just recently is in fact indeed correct. But because its me, people are going to resent it. Thank you for your input, but please stay of this conversation because you have nothing to do with it.
Wow no wonder u get no respect here!

ummmmmm re-stating your comment doesn't change the fact that your last one was rude.
I hate to say this again @Fierce_Elite, your narcissistic side is coming out again, and frankly, this is not a pretty trait..
Now If the OP comes on here and tells me I was being rude, I will gladly retract my earlier statements, but I will neveeeeer apologize to you... I refuse to have you bully me into apologizing and frankly, I am really starting to feel like a victim in this argument...Now @Fierce_Elite, stop bullying me because I really think it is unfair you are picking on me because I am Old and too Feeble to defend myself...NOW, STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!!

I just want an apology plain and simple. Regardless if I'm willingly wanting to be here, its still bullying. It doesn't give anyone an exception. People have said some rude and mean things to me and named called me. I just want an apology. If you guys apologize I will go away. Plain and simple.
That's not how it works. You have been rude right back to most of us. You've received many apologies from people who felt they said the wrong thing. No one is forcing you to stay here and no one is going to give you a fake apology to leave.

Again, this isn't bullying but if you want to stay and continue to get sarcastic remarks(that everyone gets but has learned to take with a grain of salt) or you can leave a place that you clearly don't enjoy. If you want to stay unhappy, that's on you.

Back