I'm Going For It !!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just want an apology plain and simple. Regardless if I'm willingly wanting to be here, its still bullying. It doesn't give anyone an exception. People have said some rude and mean things to me and named called me. I just want an apology. If you guys apologize I will go away. Plain and simple.

If those are your terms then I guess we're stuck with you. The world is an unapologetic place. Learn it, live it, love it.

That's not how it works. You have been rude right back to most of us. You've received many apologies from people who felt they said the wrong thing. No one is forcing you to stay here and no one is going to give you a fake apology to leave.

Again, this isn't bullying but if you want to stay and continue to get sarcastic remarks(that everyone gets but has learned to take with a grain of salt) or you can leave a place that you clearly don't enjoy. If you want to stay unhappy, that's on you.
I've never gotten an apology from anyone.

I just want an apology plain and simple. Regardless if I'm willingly wanting to be here, its still bullying. It doesn't give anyone an exception. People have said some rude and mean things to me and named called me. I just want an apology. If you guys apologize I will go away. Plain and simple.

You don't deserve an apology. You lie repeatedly. You have deceived others. You create drama when people are trying to help others. You dismiss the knowledge that several posters have. It doesn't matter if they are moms or World Champions.

So my question is when are you going to act like you want to be part of this community? When are you going to stop creating drama and listen? It is ridiculous that you are still running around this site and claiming things like you are being bullied when you have offered nothing to this site.

You have said before you don't have the will power to stay off the boards. For that reason, we all know an apology would not keep you off of the boards. Since you are continuing to return to a place where you feel bullied, I suggest you get counseling. I saw a counselor when I went through a rough time before and it helped.

there people go putting words into my mouth. Sigh, goodbye. You guys are all childish and and will never understand.

Oh yes, we're the childish ones.
tumblr_ltizr2ZwUh1ql5yr7o1_r1_400.gif

@mstealtoyou and @King

This person is nowing causing more issues than he or she is worth on this board. The original poster was very open to suggestion (barring a misunderstanding) and trolly Miss Troll has effectively hijacked his thread.
The fact she has now resorted to basically saying we are bullying her and "kids kills themselves over what we are doing", on top of admitting she has NO self control to stay away from the boards...I would ask for he/she to be permenantly banned.
I WILL NOT be blamed for some ridiculously immature individual threatening to hurt themselves over a cheer board.

Because she's a troll and the definition of a troll is a person who feels the need to cause drama while not providing anything meaningful to the environment. The original poster is actually in a far better place to start his program and seems to at least have a realistic expectation in regards to his levels and going rec. The troll on the other hand came blasting out of the gate lying about who she was, then proceeded to say she was starting with a youth 5, then changed his/her story multiple times, add in multiple banning, and continued accusations of bullying.
I would put it on ignore but I love a good trolling in the morning over coffee.

I've never gotten an apology from anyone.
You aren't entitled to an apology. No one has done anything they need to apologize for,...except you.
Because she's a troll and the definition of a troll is a person who feels the need to cause drama while not providing anything meaningful to the environment. The original poster is actually in a far better place to start his program and seems to at least have a realistic expectation in regards to his levels and going rec. The troll on the other hand came blasting out of the gate lying about who she was, then proceeded to say she was starting with a youth 5, then changed his/her story multiple times, add in multiple banning, and continued accusations of bullying.
I would put it on ignore but I love a good trolling in the morning over coffee.
this pretty much sums it up.

Back