Off Topic

Go back blonde or stay red?

• Blonde

Votes: 30 71.4%
  • Red

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
Mar 25, 2010
sooo I did indeed finally decide to dye my hair red. It took 3 tries, but I got it red. but ya'll weren't kidding when you said it would be hard to maintain.... Its only been red a month and now it practically looks brown... so I'm taking a poll, stay red, or go back blonde?

me blonde:
Capture2.png

my red hair a few days after dying it:
Capture3.png

my hair now:
Capture.png

My hairdresser told Emileigh that once she put red in her hair she would have to wait at least 6 months before she could go blonde again. Just something to think about.... BTW, I love it both ways. :)

i seriously can't choose which hair color i like better on you. they both look so natural! if you decide to stay red for a while longer, ion makes demi-permanent hair dye that you can get at sallys. it only deposits color (so you can't use it to go lighter, only to go darker or to change the tone of your current color) & it doesn't have ammonia in it so it doesn't reek and isn't damaging. :) i'd be too scared to try and get back to that level of blonde without going to the salon.

I think you need to start flying again so you don't spend so much time obsessing about your hair colour ;)

I love the red but having to redo/touch up all the time, well it can't be great to have chemicals so close to your brain so often… hmmm? Maybe stay red for winter and go back to blonde for summer?

You're beautiful with either color, but I prefer the blonde. My daughter did the red thing a few years ago and it looked great, for about a week. There's just too much maintenance needed with the red. Go back to blonde, it's gorgeous and makes you really stand out.

Back