All-Star Impressive Lv 4 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

this was my team last year after re writing our routine and having to drop down from coed to all girl, i thought we were decent.. then i watched some of the teams on here and was floored!

10-11 CHEERSPORT National Champions baby! Aviator Allstar Cheerleading Rockets; Sr Co-Ed 4! (And hit the mute button, the mom who shot this was just a little excited...pretty sure she was crying by pyramid because she knew what we all knew by then....that voiceover in the beginning was right...."rockets know we got it baby, 'cause we're the best! R to the O, C to the K....to the ETS!"

10-11 CHEERSPORT National Champions baby! Aviator Allstar Cheerleading Rockets; Sr Co-Ed 4! (And hit the mute button, the mom who shot this was just a little excited...pretty sure she was crying by pyramid because she knew what we all knew by then....that voiceover in the beginning was right...."rockets know we got it baby, 'cause we're the best! R to the O, C to the K....to the ETS!"

I love watching videos that the parents take... it's so cute to see their emotions!

The video isn't working on my computer, but go to youtube and type in Hamilton Starz senior gold. it's the second result. They got 1st place at All Levels and overall champs, as well as 1st place at US finals!

Back