Is the post inappropriate?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Oct 23, 2014
2zxw9js.jpg

This was posted on a facebook page months ago and I was absolutely shocked after reading it. I debating what I should do about it for a while. All you have to read is the first paragraph of it to get the jist of it. This is a former Louisville cheerleader, for one year, and I cannot believe anybody would write this about their own teammates. She is a new coach, and just recently quit the Louisville squad and took over the gym. What are your thoughts? Should she be posting this?

So, you've seen a post on Facebook regarding a situation that many people have information about already. Months later, you bring it to the attention of...The Fierceboard. Why?

How is this inappropriate? She was Dani's teammate and was talking about her personal experiences with her. It was always a suspected overdose(no longer suspicion, as it was proven true). So I'm really not understanding how this qualifies as a "how dare you say that" type of thing...

What is the audience of this facebook page where she posted it? Is it parents or would teenagers/young girls see this?

Yeah - I think it's inappropriate for her to flat out say that half the team uses drugs on a public Facebook page (of course posting a screen shot of it here on this board is essentially doing the same thing). It's slanderous if not true.

It definitely makes me wonder about the Louisville program as a parent after reading that, so I don't think Louisville would be happy to see it.

Lol, there is a poll attached? Totally changing my mind on this post. No not really but am still interested in hearing what the op thinks she should have done.

Ps. Your post would have more credibility if you didn't create a second anon account just to put this out there.

So the OP created an account just so they could bring Dani's death up again. Who's inappropriate!?!

First of all grief will sometimes cause people to say/post/do things without fully thinking them through. I still don't think she (the coach) did anything inappropriate, maybe over sharing a bit, but we don't know what kind of questions she was getting thrown at her.

Secondly, a few of us on this board actually knew Dani and her family. It is rude to bring her death up for no good reason, and it is painful for some of us. I am totally fine with having a dialogue in regards to illegal drug use in the cheer industry, but that is not what the OP is doing.

Lastly - go away. Like I said, if anyone is being inappropriate it is the OP.

I don't understand what is so inappropriate? He wants to prevent the same thing from happening to his girls. It's not gossip anymore it was proven that danis death was the result of an overdose. Mental illness along with addiction isn't something we should be hiding and pushing under the rug any longer.. Its a serious issue.

I don't understand what is so inappropriate? He wants to prevent the same thing from happening to his girls. It's not gossip anymore it was proven that danis death was the result of an overdose. Mental illness along with addiction isn't something we should be hiding and pushing under the rug any longer.. Its a serious issue.
I don't disagree that the subject is inappropriate, however when it is a brand new poster and this is the only thing they choose to post, I am side eyeing. I would question the intent of any controversial post done by a newbie who has not contributed to any other discussion prior to or after posting something such as this.
ETA: I just re-read this and wanted to clarify. *ISN'T inappropriate, I think the subject is appropriate and has been discussed in other threads, which is why I previously commented on the poster and not the post itself.

Last edited:
I don't disagree that the subject is inappropriate, however when it is a brand new poster and this is the only thing they choose to post, I am side eyeing. I would question the intent of any controversial post done by a newbie who has not contributed to any other discussion prior to or after posting something such as this.
No I agree with the fact that the op shouldn't have posted this because their sole intention was to start drama. I'm saying the facebook itself isn't inappropriate, at least in my eyes.

Back