Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is the post inappropriate?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
I don't disagree that the subject is inappropriate, however when it is a brand new poster and this is the only thing they choose to post, I am side eyeing. I would question the intent of any controversial post done by a newbie who has not contributed to any other discussion prior to or after posting something such as this.
This :)

ETA: at least the part about the OP.

And after NO response at all, this proves why we have a Newbie section. But it also proves that we should all ignore the newbie trolls.

I am appalled that you would even post this on a web forum. The loss has been tragic to the program and that is damaging enough. The media has been blowing up this issue- fabricating parts of the story and slandering not only Dani herself, but the program as well. The cause of her death is none of anyone's business, and it is not anyone's duty to reveal to the public any details surrounding the incident. I would hope that people could remember Dani as the wonderful, amazing, talented, and kind-hearted girl she was rather than what people are making her out to be. Please, for the sake of her family, friends, teammates, and anyone else affected by her loss- del eat this post and let her memory live on in peace. Sparking up the issue (once again) and bringing it to light for people to twist and change is not helping anyone.

Back