All-Star International All Girl 6 Judging

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 4, 2011
Just watched the videos from all girl 6, plus watched it live twice and i would like to say that judging should be objective not subjective. There is no place in judging for good feelings or emotions. Teams should be scored by the elements that they do on the floor in their routine and that's it. Shame on you judges!

Just watched the videos from all girl 6, plus watched it live twice and i would like to say that judging should be objective not subjective. There is no place in judging for good feelings or emotions. Teams should be scored by the elements that they do on the floor in their routine and that's it. Shame on you judges!

While your argument might have teeth, explain! What are the areas you believe someone did not get scored high enough on? And do you have pics of the scoresheets so we can discuss?

What where the results for this division? are the ones on the website are incorrect? A few teams are listed different from what I heard they placed

flyerz(canada) 1st ,oc 4th ,(china team?) 7th ,and orange crush 8th, dont know the others but i think there were o nly 8 in the division, personally i want this division to grow, double, even quadruple for next year

Back