All-Star International At Cheersport

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
Did you know they changed it so international scoresheets are weighted like Worlds? If I had known I would have brought Rust.

Did you know they changed it so international scoresheets are weighted like Worlds? If I had known I would have brought Rust.
if only things like this were announced more than 2 weeks before the competition... sigh

if only things like this were announced more than 2 weeks before the competition... sigh

I believe this will be a more permanent thing now.

King, I am sure CheerSport will still take your money to add Rust and its not like you have to plan travel logistics since you live there! Just saying!

King, I am sure CheerSport will still take your money to add Rust and its not like you have to plan travel logistics since you live there! Just saying!
I second that... BRING THEM! :)

Hah, but you need a routine first. The one at battle was thrown together to compete and get a bid. For Worlds we pretty much have started over and have made it a ton harder.

If I had known that the scoresheet would have been like this I would have planned differently.

Hah, but you need a routine first. The one at battle was thrown together to compete and get a bid. For Worlds we pretty much have started over and have made it a ton harder.

If I had known that the scoresheet would have been like this I would have planned differently.
poppycock... just compete your battle routine! there are still 2 weeks left:)

poppycock... just compete your battle routine! there are still 2 weeks left:)

Except we look a bit different now. Remember the 10 alternates we can now use for level 6?

King..... all I am hearing are excuses!! Throw it together, get a jacket, and another banner for that gym of yours!! Oh btw, I am still looking for a video of Large Youth 3....????

Back