All-Star International Open All Girl 6

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The order will be out before then, won't it? That's the Wednesday before Worlds.
I know. Im saying the reason the deadline is 4/27 is so that people can actually read the schedule and make informed decisions.

Do you guys realize that there has already been an international all girl 6 gold medal to a foreign country??
In 09, UPAC (Chile) got gold, Cyclones (Japan) got silver, and Gold Star (UK) got bronze.
In 2010, Tigres (Mexico) took home silver. It is nothing new for international teams to place in the international all girl division at worlds. So no one should be counting them out.

There is a reason the deadline for the brackets is April 27th. Why in your right mind would you predict the winner when you don't know who is definitely competing?

Not to be pedantic but I believe it was Rising Stars (also UK) who got the bronze in IAG6 in 09, Goldstar got the bronze in IAG5 in 08.

i meant that as US teams in IAG 6, i'm sorry, my fault...i thought i said US teams. when do we know about the international teams that have gotten a bid in this division?

i meant that as US teams in IAG 6, i'm sorry, my fault...i thought i said US teams. when do we know about the international teams that have gotten a bid in this division?
Last year i think there was only 3. And the year before that there was only 1 US team, and they did not do well at all. This division has never had a large US presence.

Last year i think there was only 3. And the year before that there was only 1 US team, and they did not do well at all. This division has never had a large US presence.

only three international teams, or three US?
I know this division is never huge, but my team just switched over to this division and we're going for a bid this weekend, and IASF took the results down from last year, and i don't know where else to find out about past years.

A lot of the athletes that are on level 6 teams are colleges. They also are on Allstar and I think they do not field a lvl6 team because they can not cross over. The Gyms field power I5 and CoEd teams.

I could be wrong but I think there was a US team called Orange Crush (from California?) at worlds last year, they could be going again.

Just like the NCAA with 64 teams, there has to be that one area that no one knows about. That's part of the fun! (you could always wait until the schedule comes out).
LETS GOOOO VCU!!!! RAMNATION BABY!!!!!! at spirit sports, our whole program went off at the comp, during the game, cuz we were watching it during the comp

Back