All-Star International Open Coed 5 Teams 2010-2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Won't be confirmed until Aug. 28th (scheduled tryout date) but American Elite is supposed to be having "Epic" once again

do we know which of these r small and which are large?

Small:
ATL Allstars

Large:
CEA (large for now)
Spirit of Texas
Topgun (large for now)

?:
State Allstars
Ultimate Canadian Cheer Jags
CIA Power
Cheer Athletics Wildcats
GymTyme Black
East Celebrity Elite
ICE Cyclones
PCT Cobras
PrimeTyme Phoenix
Matrix Armageddon
FAME

Unconfirmed:
American Elite Epic (?)
Cheergym (?)
Step 1 (?)
World Cup (?)
Twisters Black Ice (?)

sooooooooooo many good teams. so exciting

Doesnt matter if there small or lrg, they will all compete just International Coed 5 :)

there hasn't been small or large since 2008
you are ONLY allowed to have 24 people on the floor if you are competing
you can have more if you exhibition

gotchaaa. i've never done international so its so confusing to me.

and at worlds only 3 teams make it to finals from each country...right?

In International Coed 5 Rich is right, you can only have up to 24. Level 5 also limits the guys to 12 total. In Intl Coed 6 you can have as many guys as you want but still just 24 athletes.

and yes, only the top 3 from each country make it to finals. The US teams compete in US Trials Saturday morning (this year) and the top 10 compete again Saturday afternoon to get your top 3 US teams for Finals.

gotchaaa. i've never done international so its so confusing to me.

and at worlds only 3 teams make it to finals from each country...right?

In Intl Coed 6 you can have as many guys as you want but still just 24 athletes.

Not if you plan on going to Worlds...thats what we thought until we had to change our entire routine and roster two weeks before our bid receiving competition. Open 6 allows as many males as you want but International makes it 12 and 12.

Not if you plan on going to Worlds...thats what we thought until we had to change our entire routine and roster two weeks before our bid receiving competition. Open 6 allows as many males as you want but International makes it 12 and 12.

you can have as many guys as you want if you just want to exhibition.
since the rules started for international being small, open 6 has been limited to 12 guys for worlds
if you want to compete for a bid to 2010 worlds, you had to have a team with only 12 guys...
the year before, you were able to have a team of 36, and then trim it down for worlds.

Back