All-Star International Open Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That's the thing. I dunno who has a team around New Jersey. I know Cheer Tyme has one but that's way to far for me. I'm willing to drive 2 hours, i don't mind but I'm just not sure who has one.

That's the thing. I dunno who has a team around New Jersey. I know Cheer Tyme has one but that's way to far for me. I'm willing to drive 2 hours, i don't mind but I'm just not sure who has one.
yes we do have one and i'm pretty sure we have some spots...unfortunate that you live far. good luck!

World Cup Lazers. Send me a message if you are interested and what your skills are. We are Open Coed 5.

I know CJA is doing Coed 6.
If you're looking more for just a fun team, Just Cheer has had an Open Coed 6 in the past.

CJA has international open 6, we are still accepting athletes... our next practice is this Thursday 9pm-11pm, PM me if you need any more info!

In NJ you have WC, CJA, Discover and Just Cheer (and i just remembered that Triana is at Just Cheer this year and they were looking at having a serious team, but not sure whats going on with it).

If you tell us a little about you we can aim you in the right direction. Perhaps where you live and what your skills are.

First I'm a boy, so i'm looking for a Co-Ed team...I live near CC Champs (Northern Jersey)...I also looking for a serious team, however I only have a standing tuck, I'm more a stunter

I heard Just Cheer wasn't have one this year, I hear World Cup was full, and CJA has an All-Girl

And with the rise of toll into New York...I kinda want to avoid that

First I'm a boy, so i'm looking for a Co-Ed team...I live near CC Champs (Northern Jersey)...I also looking for a serious team, however I only have a standing tuck, I'm more a stunter

I heard Just Cheer wasn't have one this year, I hear World Cup was full, and CJA has an All-Girl

And with the rise of toll into New York...I kinda want to avoid that
CJA has a coed 6 this year. WC has a coed 5. Mike Toone who coaches at CCC is on Lazers, so you may have a driving buddy. At the moment we have 12 guys, but its worth coming to take a look at it. The people on the floor are gonna be whoever pays their bills on time.

Back