OT Iphone 4s

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
When I told Siri I loved her, she said "Our love of each other is like two long shadows kissing without hope of reality"

i asked siri & she said she couldn't answer that.. doesn't look too good for susie!

oh & siri wouldn't sing to me :( (woah sorry it's huge!)
2r61j6e.png

I asked my friends iPhone where to hide a dead body.. Siri said behind a store.. Should I be worried?

Mine gave me a list of suggested places to hide a body...dumps, swamps, metal foundries,mines or resevoirs. :eek: I love my Siri. She gets a little sassy and talks back though in a tone. She says "OK, forget it."

I just told mine I loved her, and she said "Noted. Impossible."

I asked "why?" and she said "I don't know. Frankly I've wondered that myself."
I like being able to tell her to text for me and put appointments on my calendar.

Ahhhh i want siri sooo bad! I have an iphone 4, wonder when/if it'll be available for the other iPhones soon? :confused:

Someone ask Siri (because I can't,-1 for Android) when my Susie will be the center point flyer, jumper, dancer, & last pass on the level 5 team because her roundoff rebound is amazing & she has a perfect lib cradle!!!

It won't :( The iPhone 4s has a special A5 chip in it and I'm pretty sure that's what Siri needs to function.
Poooop :( well my iPhone has been receiving texts, missed calls, and emails like days late so I'm going to call apple and see if they can't replace mine with an iPhone 4s....probably won't happen but its worth a try! ;)

Someone ask Siri (because I can't,-1 for Android) when my Susie will be the center point flyer, jumper, dancer, & last pass on the level 5 team because her roundoff rebound is amazing & she has a perfect lib cradle!!!
she said she didn't understand & asked if i wanted to do a websearch.. NO SIRI I WANT YOU TO TELL ME

Back