All-Star Is F5 Taryn On 5alarm ???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 20, 2011
Is it just a rumor that Taryn from F5 has started the new season with 5Alarm? Is there any validity to this or is this just one of those early cheer rumors? Can someone confirm. Thanks:eek:

Lol I asked about Cami a few days ago and got reprimanded about her being a minor before I even got an answer out of anyone.

But can I ask who F5 Taryn is?
the thing is, is that you can talk about minors ( i think) but if you slander them and are being rude thats a no no. honestly i just stay away from it all!

I think it's the drama that sometimes unfolds with the questions and details about the athletes' lives. Not like anything is held from social media these days anyways..

Ahhhh. I guess I don't see where a person cheers as being too personal in someone's life, just considering you perform in front of thousands every year in that uniform. But it makes sense when people start to question why and everything.

I don't understand why it's so bad to ask about whether someone switched gyms or not.....
Oh it's not bad at all. I don't get it either. But someone is going to blow it out of proportion probably because she's a minor, dramas gonna start etc. Honestly it's happened with almost all of the threads like these when really all anybody needs to do is confirm or deny and We move on.

I don't get it either. Our sport is based of, created for, and filled with minors. :confused:
preaching too the choir lol.

and *back on subject*
i hope she makes whatever decision she feels is best.
HOWEVER i do feel like 5alarm could use her fierceness

*please note that it does not mean i dont thin 5 alarm isnt already fierce but i do think that she would be a great addition to that team and their program.

Back