All-Star Is F5 Taryn On 5alarm ???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The poor girl has tumbled like a machine for the past 4 or 5 years on F5.. I don't blame her for wanting to take a year off and chill. And I honestly don't think that Taryn would switch to another team after being with Twisters so long and winning rings..

I sure hope that this is false because I love her! I could accept the fact that she wants to take time off from cheer because she's human. But if she was to go to Crimson Heat for 5 Alarm..............

i support any amazing hard working athlete that either wants to take a year off or switch gyms (depending on the circumstances of course)

may i just mention that the crimson heat girls were really so nice at worlds when we asked them for a picture :) Such a classy team!This has nothing to do with this thread but i just had to bring it up

Threads like these just make me think I should lose my "cheer card." I apparently only look at the big picture...scoring, teams, gyms, divisions, routines etc...because every time a thread like this comes up I have no earthly clue who the individual is the people are all talking about, or if I do happen to recognize a name...that's basically the extent of my knowledge.

Back