College Is There A Place To Find Uca College Scoresheets?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
Is there a place to find UCA College scoresheets? I looked on the site and could not find anything.

Or would someone be willing to post the categories, percentages, and rubric from theirs? Scores not needed (but appreciated!)

Seriously! I have been trying to find these for a WHILE! Where are the rules like time requirements and rubric, let alone the scoresheets?! I've heard everything from only 1:30 of music to you can do as much music as you want as long as it stops at some point to do a crowd cheer. Also I heard you have to do you cheer in between to parts of music, you can't start with a cheer and then do a solid part of music...?

I was sent these. They are no online (to my knowledge).

Attachments

• UCA College - Score Sheets.pdf
    951.1 KB · Views: 618
If the total score possible is an 85, how were scores of 93.8 possible? Even if you took the average of the judges scores that wouldn't work out.

Wow, tumbling counts for only 5% of the scoresheet (including the cheer and tape scoresheets)? I know UCA favours stunting but I didn't think tumbling would be worth that little.

Seriously! I have been trying to find these for a WHILE! Where are the rules like time requirements and rubric, let alone the scoresheets?! I've heard everything from only 1:30 of music to you can do as much music as you want as long as it stops at some point to do a crowd cheer. Also I heard you have to do you cheer in between to parts of music, you can't start with a cheer and then do a solid part of music...?

Most squads tend to begin their routine with the first music portion. About one minute into the routine, the squad performs their cheer portion which lasts 45 second and then the squad finishes their routine with the second music portion.

of course i'm biased, but i love how we open our routine with the cheer. it is (for the most part) the easiest part of the routine, and gets the jitters out. and then the rest is music, and it's a routine, just like as if i was on the floor with allstars again. except that everytime i feel the urge to shimmy or hair flip, i just wave instead.

of course i'm biased, but i love how we open our routine with the cheer. it is (for the most part) the easiest part of the routine, and gets the jitters out. and then the rest is music, and it's a routine, just like as if i was on the floor with allstars again. except that everytime i feel the urge to shimmy or hair flip, i just wave instead.

This is why I like the 45 second at NCA! Except you can't really do any skills other than hands or a prep and basic standing tumbling. You get on the mat and get the jitters out without worrying about any skills.

I've always liked that format. Ohio, for a few years at least, started with the cheer. I've always wondered why this never caught on? I know UCA's scoresheet is subjective so do they not score teams that do the cheer first and then all music as well as those that break it up? Thats the only reasoning I can see as to why more teams don't do it that way.

Back