OT It Doesn't Matter If You Love Or Hate Jammy....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I LOL-ed. A lot. His head is amazing. Was anyone else concerned he drove on the motorway and was in the back? With no seatbelt? I was worried! Poor Jammy!

Side note - I love how Americans say Jammy! So cute!

This is hilarious. I DIED laughing the first time he went through a door and he crouched down hahaha. But this definitely confuses me on whether there's a person in there or not. When he dances I think it's a man, but there's a part where he weightlessly drops down to the splits and back up way faster than a human could so now Idk what to think. funny video though lol

Oh.. One time my mom deflated Jammy. At the one here in NY, there is a Jammy that is just a blow up thing when you first walk into the arena. She was on the phone and tripped over his cord that plugged the fan into the wall... I almost DIED when I saw her face. She was MORTIFIED.

I hate jammy but this video just made me laugh hysterically, the video kinda shows him in a not so scary or evil way!

hahahahaha I love this...I've never seen Jammy in person (thankfully) ha I'd probably have nightmares forever. Who invented Jammy?! I seriously have to meet his robot/inflatable cheerlebrity someday
eek.png

Back